Indoor Air Quality
Care for environment has been intrinsic to PBC's approach to business since its inception. The Nehru Place Greens initiative has been one bold step in this direction. Taking ecological well being a step further, we follow the 3 R's approach, "Reduce, Reuse and Recycle".
At Paharpur Business Centre, we put great emphasis on the environment, especially towards Indoor Air Quality (IAQ). We monitor and maintain the IAQ at our business centre. The IAQ here is reported to being equivalent to breathing in Mountain Fresh Air. The Indoor Air Quality in the business centre conforms to ASHRAE standards as India currently has no standards for IAQ.
We use patented technology to purify indoor air. The ambient air is washed, filtered and further purified through selected natural plants. Special indoor green plants not only add oxygen but also help in reducing pollutants.
According to a study conducted by Central Pollution Control Board (www.cpcb.nic.in), compared to other buildings in the city, incidence of eye irritation was reduced by 52%, respiratory symptoms down by 34%, headaches by 24%, lung impairment by 12%, and asthma by 9% at Paharpur Business Centre. In fact, Government of India rates our facility as one of the healthiest building in Delhi.
Indoor Air Quality and its advantages
- Occupants are in a healthy environment
- Occupants are less prone to diseases
- Improved productivity and efficiency because of increased blood oxygen levels even after a strenuous eight-hour work
- Special indoor plants not only produce oxygen but also reduce pollutants from the air
CleanAir™ the division dedicated to helping people breathe better air, provides the following services:
- Testing services for Indoor Air Quality
- Design & consulting services for improving Indoor Air Quality
- Implementation services for improving the Indoor Air Quality of indoor spaces
- Maintenance services for maintaining the Indoor Air Quality of indoor spaces
Call us on +91-(0)-11-2620 7451 or +91-(0)-9654417019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for your indoor air quality needs.